Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The failure to grant Basra two ministries will be difficult to pass the government of Al-Kaz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The failure to grant Basra two ministries will be difficult to pass the government of Al-Kaz Empty Deputy: The failure to grant Basra two ministries will be difficult to pass the government of Al-Kaz

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:28 pm

Deputy: The failure to grant Basra two ministries will be difficult to pass the government of Al-Kazemi

18:40 - 04/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Deputy Governor of Basra province, Amer Al-Fayez, confirmed on Wednesday that the province’s share in the Al-Kazemi government is one or two ministerial portfolios and it is likely that oil and transport will be made, indicating that Al-Kazemi will have difficulty passing his government if he fails to do so.
    Al-Fayez said to the "information" that "Basra province is a great weight and the economic artery of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and was given in all previous governments a ministerial portfolio or two bags."
    He added that "the government of the taxpayer Mustafa Al-Kazemi should not lose sight of the matter," noting that "the share of Basra should be the ministries of oil and transportation."
    He explained that "Al-Kazemi will find it difficult to pass his government in the event of neglecting Basra to grant two ministries, especially that this matter is the demand of all political blocs that are currently negotiating with him to form the government." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:59 am