Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi announces the launch of the emergency grant and the removal of those who do not meet the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi announces the launch of the emergency grant and the removal of those who do not meet the Empty Abdul-Mahdi announces the launch of the emergency grant and the removal of those who do not meet the

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Apr 2020, 11:32 am

[size=35][size=35]Abdul-Mahdi announces the launch of the emergency grant and the removal of those who do not meet the conditions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-04-19 | 11:52
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]On Sunday, resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced the launch of the emergency grant and the removal of those who did not meet the requirements.

Abdul-Mahdi said in a speech to him during the fifth meeting of the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety to combat Corona, "The measures of Iraq were early and good, and the evidence is that they have achieved positive results in the face of the Corona virus."

He added, "In general, we observe good commitment and courageous initiatives in the field of social solidarity," stressing that "within a short period of time the emergency grant will be launched and those who do not meet the conditions will be removed."

Baghdad and the provinces are witnessing a comprehensive curfew since March 17, as part of the government's actions in the face of the Corona virus.

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:37 am