Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Going to generalize the prepaid experience in all petrol stations via electronic payment card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Going to generalize the prepaid experience in all petrol stations via electronic payment card Empty Oil: Going to generalize the prepaid experience in all petrol stations via electronic payment card

Post by Rocky Sat May 02, 2020 7:11 am

Oil: Going to generalize the prepaid experience in all petrol stations via electronic payment card

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Oil announced, on Saturday, its plans to advance the oil distribution sector, confirming its efforts to monitor the transportation of oil derivatives electronically, indicating that the ministry is continuing to generalize the prepaid experience in all gas stations via the K-Card.
    The deputy undersecretary for distribution affairs, Karim Al-Hattab, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by Al-Iqtisad News. Oil through the system (GPRS) with the aim of monitoring the movement of tanks, fearing that they will deviate from their course or the product will be tampered with by adding solutions other than the oil derivative, and that this project will be launched during the next three months.
    Hattab added that "the ministry has a large carrier fleet affiliated to the Oil Products Distribution Company concerned with transporting derivatives from the southern region to Baghdad and the central and northern regions," noting that "the current conditions and the recent terrorist challenges have led to exposure of many oil pipelines to sabotage and some of them to corrosion." .
    He continued that "the ministry is continuing to generalize the prepaid experience in all fuel stations via the card card, after the success of the experiment in two stations in Maysan Governorate," noting that "the Ministry of Oil is seriously seeking to link the prices of oil derivatives to the global bulletin, but the current situation and fluctuating prices in global markets Prevent it. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:24 am