Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: The pension is legally and constitutionally protected and spending it is an obligation witho

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: The pension is legally and constitutionally protected and spending it is an obligation witho Empty Expert: The pension is legally and constitutionally protected and spending it is an obligation witho

Post by Rocky Sat 09 May 2020, 6:16 am

Expert: The pension is legally and constitutionally protected and spending it is an obligation without delay

10:27 - 05/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi stressed, on Saturday, the inability of the government or any party to delay or cut the salaries of retirees because of their legal and constitutional immunity, indicating that it is not possible to manipulate the pension.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to / Information / that “the Iraqi constitution talked about the rights, freedoms and obligations of the state in Article 22 to Article 36 of it, which requires protection of aging and decent living in all fields.” Noting that “the Unified Retirement Law 9 of 2014 spoke at length about pension arrests.” These are the rates of deduction from the employee’s salary throughout his work in the job, so he will be given a retirement pension later on, as it is more like saving in the long run.
    Al-Tamimi explained, “In this law 9 of 2014, there is a retirement fund and it has an independent legal personality. The person who manages it will provide salaries to retirees away from budgets and financial allocations from any party, as stated in Article 7 and later of this law.”…
    He continued that “this Salaries are sacred and legally and constitutionally protected, and they need urgent solutions not to delay spending them because those who are waiting to receive them have calculated a thousand accounts if we know the difficulty of life and the high cost of living. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:29 am