Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amni: Turkey's moves towards Sinjar started slowly, and Kurdish exile is a disaster

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amni: Turkey's moves towards Sinjar started slowly, and Kurdish exile is a disaster Empty Amni: Turkey's moves towards Sinjar started slowly, and Kurdish exile is a disaster

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:15 am

Amni: Turkey's moves towards Sinjar started slowly, and Kurdish exile is a disaster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    The Kurdish security expert, Azad Al-Faily revealed, on Wednesday, the fact that the Turkish forces were advancing from the Dohuk side towards Sinjar, confirming that it started, albeit slowly.
    "The Turkish moves on the Iraqi borders began with slow steps from the Dohuk governorate towards Sinjar district," Al-Faili said in a statement to the agency, noting that "these movements are far from the Iraqi intelligence and security forces in the region."
    He added, "The Turkish forces began to set off from their stationed areas and military bases in Dohuk governorate towards the Sinjar district, according to the plan that they drew and began to announce it."
    He noted that "these movements were preceded by reconnaissance rounds by these forces that resulted in bombing operations on agricultural areas and villages in Dohuk and the border strip with Turkey."
    He pointed out that “despite the threats that we hear that the Turkish army intends to storm the judiciary, the determination is made on the security forces and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] factions to curb this interference.” End / 25 r

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:38 am