Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Agriculture announces the provision of farmers' dues retroactively

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Agriculture announces the provision of farmers' dues retroactively Empty The Minister of Agriculture announces the provision of farmers' dues retroactively

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Jun 2021, 7:06 am

The Minister of Agriculture announces the provision of farmers' dues retroactively

•  Time: 06/03/2021 23:46:53

•  Reading: 3,692 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Al-Khafaji, announced today, Thursday, that he discussed with the Ministries of Finance and Trade, securing the dues of farmers for the current year within the shortest possible period, as it is one of the amounts governing the exchange.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Khafaji added in a press statement: "We discussed with the Agriculture Committee the dues of farmers for the year 2020 for the rye crop, the Iraqi company, and the Mesopotamia Company, which will pay all dues next Sunday for the corn and wheat crops 100%.
    Al-Khafaji confirmed, "It has been approved to disburse the 2014 and 2019 dues, but some of the dues have security checks and will be processed for more than 400 to 500 farmers during the current week."
    Al-Khafaji announced, "the formation of a joint committee to check the damage caused to the fish lakes in Al-Madain and Al-Imam district in Babylon, and to treat them as soon as possible," stressing that "there are committees formed by the Cabinet Secretariat to follow up on compensation for those affected by fish breeders, floods and fires."
    Al-Khafaji explained, "There is a great development in supporting the agricultural sector, protecting the local product and preventing smuggling, as more than 80% of self-sufficiency has been achieved for chicken and eggs, and more than 22 other agricultural materials." 
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:32 am