Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State law gives the National Alliance until the end of the holiday to provide candidate of prime min

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

State law gives the National Alliance until the end of the holiday to provide candidate of prime min Empty State law gives the National Alliance until the end of the holiday to provide candidate of prime min

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 29 Jul 2014, 7:28 am

State law gives the National Alliance until the end of the holiday to provide candidate of prime minister

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press -29 July: MP for the coalition of state law, Khalid al-Asadi, said on Tuesday that the coalition will provide Alliance leader Nuri al-Maliki, a candidate for prime minister in accordance with the legal system adopted on the grounds State of Law bloc is the largest number in the event of the failure of the National Alliance to a final agreement after the holiday on a candidate for prime minister.

Asadi said in an interview / Iraq Press / "The National Alliance for him more time until the end of the holiday of Eid al-Fitr to agree on a candidate for prime minister, in the absence of agreement on the candidate would be incumbent on the state law to provide candidate Nuri al-Maliki's position as the biggest bloc in parliament ".

Asadi explained that "the constitutional process will proceed regardless of the results, which will produce in the event of granting Maliki's confidence or not granted in the event of introducing the biggest bloc as a candidate for prime minister," noting that "all political parties to respect the constitutional procedures."

He added that "in the case of al-Maliki was able to form a government and gaining the confidence of the Iraqi parliament will go out, and that did not work For the president commissioned another candidate to form a government." Ended. Q.
    Email this page

inShare

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So it sounds like right after the holiday we might get the PM announced.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:26 am