Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq issues directives to members of its diplomatic mission in the Ukrainian capital

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq issues directives to members of its diplomatic mission in the Ukrainian capital Empty Iraq issues directives to members of its diplomatic mission in the Ukrainian capital

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Feb 2022, 5:46 am

Iraq issues directives to members of its diplomatic mission in the Ukrainian capital

[ltr]2022.02.12 - 14:04[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]l[/size]

Baghdad - people   
    On Saturday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs directed the employees of the Iraqi embassy in Kiev to take the annual leave in a way that ensures the safety of the mission's personnel.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

In a statement received by Nass, a copy of it, (12 February 2022), the ministry stated that "in order to preserve the security and safety of the Iraqi community in Ukraine and as a result of the exceptional circumstances there, the ministry urges the honorable community to leave the Ukrainian lands and for citizens not to travel to it for the sake of safety."   

It added that it "instructed the employees of the Iraqi embassy in Kiev to take the annual leave in a way that ensures the safety of the mission's personnel.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 9:34 am