Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An upcoming meeting with the Sadrists.. The independents form a committee to present their initiativ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An upcoming meeting with the Sadrists.. The independents form a committee to present their initiativ Empty An upcoming meeting with the Sadrists.. The independents form a committee to present their initiativ

Post by Rocky Sat 21 May 2022, 4:55 am

[size=35][size=35]An upcoming meeting with the Sadrists.. The independents form a committee to present their initiative to the political forces[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-05-21 | 04:39
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria news/Baghdad

: Today, Saturday, independent MP Hussein Al-Sabri announced the formation of a negotiating committee of seven independent members, to act on all political forces and put forward their initiative.

Al-Sabri said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The independents, after announcing their initiative, a committee consisting of seven members, including me, was formed to dialogue and negotiate with the rest of the political forces, to present the initiative to them and to listen to their general vision of its content."

He explained, "The committee met with[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133505/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%8A %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Kurdistan Democratic Party[/url], and a party from the coordination framework, and a letter was sent to[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133517/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%8A/ar/]Sadrist Movement[/url]It is hoped that a meeting will be held with them during the current days."

He added: "The atmosphere is positive, and we need more dialogues to find points of convergence in the country's supreme interest."

He pointed out that "there is a movement of stagnant water, and the dialogues during these days will be more intense and dynamic, in order to find a final picture that contributes to finding a way out of the political impasse."

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:11 pm