Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC STRESSES THE NEED TO STRENGTHEN IRAQI-AUSTRALIAN RELATIONS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC STRESSES THE NEED TO STRENGTHEN IRAQI-AUSTRALIAN RELATIONS Empty THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC STRESSES THE NEED TO STRENGTHEN IRAQI-AUSTRALIAN RELATIONS

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Aug 2022, 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC STRESSES THE NEED TO STRENGTHEN IRAQI-AUSTRALIAN RELATIONS[/size]

Sunday, August 28, 2022 12:49 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Sunday, President Barham Salih stressed the need to strengthen Iraqi-Australian relations, and the security forces are committed to protecting diplomatic missions.
    The media office of the President of the Republic said in a statement received by the National News Center that "Barham Salih received today at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the Australian Ambassador to Iraq, Mrs. Paula Ganley."
    The statement added that "the two sides discussed the joint bilateral relations that bring the two countries together, and the need to strengthen them in various fields, especially in the economic, cultural and security cooperation in a way that achieves mutual interests."
    According to the statement, Saleh stressed "the importance of the joint relations that unite the two countries and the need to raise the ceiling of bilateral cooperation," noting that "the incident that occurred in a diplomatic wheel belonging to the Australian Embassy in Baghdad is condemned and denounced, pointing out that the Iraqi security forces are committed to protecting the security of diplomatic missions." as an essential part of its mission.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Aug 2024, 7:47 pm