Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals Al-Kazemi's whereabouts and threatens an arrest warrant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals Al-Kazemi's whereabouts and threatens an arrest warrant Empty Al-Maliki's coalition reveals Al-Kazemi's whereabouts and threatens an arrest warrant

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:15 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition reveals Al-Kazemi's whereabouts and threatens an arrest warrant[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the leader of the State of Law Coalition, Fadhel Mwat Al-Zerigawi, revealed that the former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is in the capital, Baghdad, and there is a move to issue an arrest warrant against him.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Zerijawi said, “The available information confirms that the former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is in the capital, Baghdad, and has not left the country. He is inside the Green Zone, and is sheltering in the American embassy.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The next stage will witness the issuance of arrest warrants and investigations against Al-Kazemi for his involvement in the case of stealing the century, and the assassination of Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani."[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier, a senior military source in the Green Zone revealed that the force in charge of protecting Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, the former prime minister, had received orders to withdraw and leave its position near the house he lives in in the Green Zone.[/size]
    [size=45]Armed factions close to Iran vowed on multiple occasions to take measures they described as "revenge" against Al-Kazemi, accusing him of being involved in the assassination of Soleimani and Al-Muhandis when he was head of the Iraqi intelligence service.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:13 am