Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The brand of the girl oil will resume production in 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The brand of the girl oil will resume production in 2023  Empty The brand of the girl oil will resume production in 2023

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:33 am

The brand of the girl oil will resume production in 2023 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The General Company for Food Industries in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced, on Thursday, that it will resume, during the next year, the production and packaging of edible oil (Al-Bint), with an amount of up to 80,000 tons annually.
    The general manager of the company, Jaafar Kazem al-Darraji, said in a statement reported by the official newspaper, that "two Yugoslav and Russian companies have rehabilitated the factory for the production and bottling of edible oil (Al-Bint) in Maysan Governorate," noting that "this step came in accordance with the investment plan launched by the company to rehabilitate 90 percent of its factories, especially since the aforementioned factories have been established for more than 40 years. 
    Al-Darraji added, "The plant, which had stopped working since last year, will resume its work with a production capacity of 80,000 tons annually," noting that "it is considered one of the best factories in producing oils that outperform other oils, whether they are imported or locally made, when It is approved by standards subject to quality control and control, in addition to importing corn from Ukraine or Russia, which contains 55 percent of oil. 
    He pointed out that "the company was able to solve all obstacles and logistical matters that prevent the factory from returning to production." 

Views 86
    Added 12/15/2022 - 10:45 AM
    Updated 12/15/2022 - 2:27 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:22 am