Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister: We studied how to deal with the financial dues of Russian companiesproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister: We studied how to deal with the financial dues of Russian companiesproposals from Empty Foreign Minister: We studied how to deal with the financial dues of Russian companiesproposals from

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2023, 6:31 am

Foreign Minister: We studied how to deal with the financial dues of Russian companies[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:46 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein confirmed that Iraq has studied how to deal with the financial dues of Russian companies, indicating that Baghdad has economic and security cooperation with Moscow. 
    Hussein said in a joint press conference held in Baghdad today, with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov and his follow-up (Baghdad Today): "In our discussions, we touched on regional issues and bilateral relations," noting that "Iraq has historical relations." with Russia.” 
    He added, "We have cooperation with Russia in the security and economic aspects," noting that "Iraq has studied how to deal with the financial dues of Russian companies in the country." 
    The Foreign Minister stressed "the importance of the meeting of the joint committee between Iraq and Russia."  
    Yesterday, Sunday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov arrived in the capital, Baghdad, where he met the three presidencies and a number of political figures in Iraq.  
    Editing: A.G
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:30 am