Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The appearance of Muhammad Salih identifies two considerations behind the big jump in central bank s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The appearance of Muhammad Salih identifies two considerations behind the big jump in central bank s Empty The appearance of Muhammad Salih identifies two considerations behind the big jump in central bank s

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Feb 2023, 4:37 am

The appearance of Muhammad Salih identifies two considerations behind the big jump in central bank sales

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, explained, on Sunday, the reasons for the large increase in the Central Bank’s sales of hard currency.
    Salih told "Al-Iqtisad News" that "the increases in sales of the Central Bank of Iraq's window of foreign currency are due to two considerations, the first: the high degree of compliance of private banks, participating in the Central Bank of Iraq's window, with the requirements of the regularity of international trade financing, which were brought by the joint auditing platform."
    He added, "The second consideration is due to the strength of the package of facilities launched by the Central Bank in the matter of small and direct transfers to small merchants and various small transfers through the mediation of the highly compliant international banking system."
    Today, Sunday, the central bank’s sales of hard currency achieved a big jump, as it exceeded the ceiling of 300 million dollars for the first time since 2022.

Views 139
    Added 02/12/2023 - 1:01 PM
    Updated 2023/02/12 - 1:36 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:19 am