Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fayyad issued a fatwa prohibiting selling dollars other than the official rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fayyad issued a fatwa prohibiting selling dollars other than the official rate Empty Al-Fayyad issued a fatwa prohibiting selling dollars other than the official rate

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Mar 2023, 4:20 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Fayyad issued a fatwa prohibiting selling dollars other than the official rate[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Najaf - Saadoun Al-Jabri[/size]
    [size=45]The religious authority, Muhammad Ishaq Al-Fayyad, issued a fatwa stating that it is not permissible for exchange companies to sell dollars more than the price set by the Central Bank. Al-Zaman has seen the reference's response regarding granting the bank a weekly or monthly share to the exchange companies and stipulating that they sell it at the official price. While the Rafidain Bank stopped the cash deposit of dinars at the airport outlet. A statement by the media office of the bank, received by (Al-Zaman) yesterday, said that (the bank announces to travelers that it will stop the process of depositing the dinar at the bank’s outlet at Baghdad Airport, starting tomorrow, Sunday), stressing that (the deposit of the dinar will be in the designated branches in Baghdad, which are Palestine Street, Firdous Square, the Arboretum and The role of officers, surroundings, Al-Rafi’i and knowledge), stressing that (after completing the deposit process, the traveler must receive the dollar exclusively at the bank’s port at the airport). And the bank had started selling the dollar at the new official price as part of its procedures and steps to stabilize the exchange rate. And he indicated in a previous statement that (the new exchange rate granted to merchants and others provides lower prices for citizens, as the exchange rates will be according to the bank’s price to buy the dollar 1300 dinars per dollar from the Ministry of Finance and 1310 dinars per dollar to banks through the electronic platform and 1320 from non-banks and financial institutions. banking to the final beneficiary). On the other hand, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs launched the social allowance for the month of March.[/size]
    [size=45]Minister Ahmed Al-Asadi had confirmed the inclusion of people with disabilities and special needs in the food basket.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry said in a statement that "Al-Assadi obtained the approval of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani to include people with disabilities and special needs in the food basket."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:31 am