Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese in Lebanon soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese in Lebanon soon Empty Sudanese in Lebanon soon

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Mar 2023, 7:22 am

[size=45][size=41]Sudanese in Lebanon soon[/size]
     54 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Lebanese Minister of Labor, Mustafa Bayram, confirmed today, Saturday, that the Prime Minister, Mohamed Shiaa Al-Sudani, will visit Lebanon soon in an official capacity.
    Bayram said, during a press conference to announce the results of his talks with Iraqi officials, that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani will visit Lebanon soon in an official capacity," stressing that "Iraqi President Abdul Latif Rashid promised, during our meeting with him, to provide everything possible to facilitate the affairs of the Lebanese." ".
    He pointed out, “We asked the Prime Minister to exempt the Lebanese from the entry visa fee to Iraq, amounting to 52 dollars, which was required before the visit, as there was a role in this field for the Lebanese ambassador to Iraq, Ali Habhab, and many Lebanese personalities who visited Iraq, but in our session With him, we achieved the goal immediately after I mentioned to him the principle of reciprocity.”

He pointed out that "these fifty dollars will not add anything significant to Iraq, but the removal of the fee will be important for the Lebanese, according to the collapse of the exchange rate."
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi government took a unanimous decision to remove the visa fee, and I believe that this is very beneficial for large segments of the Lebanese people."
    Bayram stressed, "The implementation of this matter takes some time to be circulated to airports and border crossings," considering that "Iraq is a promising arena for investment, and we realized during our visit to Iraq the importance of communication between the two countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:33 am