Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish leader: Determining the percentage of the region in the budget depends on conditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish leader: Determining the percentage of the region in the budget depends on conditions Empty Kurdish leader: Determining the percentage of the region in the budget depends on conditions

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2023, 2:06 pm

[size=45][size=41]Kurdish leader: Determining the percentage of the region in the budget depends on conditions[/size]
     58 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiath Al-Sorji, pledged that the Kurdistan region's share of the federal budget depends on several conditions and the ongoing talks between the parties.
    Al-Sorji said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “there is a semi-final agreement to grant the region 14% in the 2023 budget, in return for Kurdistan’s commitment to hand over the official data on the sale of oil, or to hand it over to the Oil Marketing Company SOMO in Baghdad.”
    He added, "The regional government's handover of the revenues and official data related to the sale of oil to Baghdad is matched by a commitment by the central government regarding paying the debts of the extraction companies incurred by Kurdistan."
    Al-Sorji continued, “There is agreement on a 14% share for the Kurdistan region in the 2023 budget,” noting that “the matter is left to the House of Representatives, which has the last word in the chapter.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:27 pm