Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What will be the region's position on the 12.6 percentage allocated to it in the budget?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What will be the region's position on the 12.6 percentage allocated to it in the budget? Empty What will be the region's position on the 12.6 percentage allocated to it in the budget?

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 2:03 pm

[size=45][size=41]What will be the region's position on the 12.6 percentage allocated to it in the budget?[/size]
     1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Sharif Suleiman, confirmed that the region has placed most of its focus on the understandings between Baghdad and Erbil and the extent of commitment to the political document of the State Administration Coalition with regard to the Kurdistan budget.
    Suleiman said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “many delegations have visited Baghdad coming from the region in order to resolve the percentage of Kurdistan in the budget, but it was determined by the government at 12.6, which is the same as the previous percentage.”
    He added, "The problem does not lie in the region's share of the budget as much as it is related to the commitment to this percentage, according to the political document concluded with the State Administration Coalition, the Covenant and the Political Pact, and what was agreed upon in the government program, especially the solution of outstanding problems between the center and the region."
    And he indicated that “the absence of a real population census for the region is one of the reasons for determining the percentage of Kurdistan in the budget, as conducting a general census of the population will change the equation, especially with regard to the budget,” noting the importance of “commitment to the understanding between Baghdad and Erbil about the budget and its specific and agreed-upon establishments between the two parties.” .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:17 pm