Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bandawi: Oil and gas are at the forefront of the laws that will be enacted after the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bandawi: Oil and gas are at the forefront of the laws that will be enacted after the budget Empty Al-Bandawi: Oil and gas are at the forefront of the laws that will be enacted after the budget

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2023, 4:19 pm

Al-Bandawi: Oil and gas are at the forefront of the laws that will be enacted after the budget
    • Time: 05/14/2023 22:40:14

• Read: 546 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The representative of the State Forces Alliance, Ali Al-Bandawi, confirmed today, Sunday, the parliament's determination to pass important laws that affect the life of the citizen after approving the federal budget.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Bindawi told Al-Furat News that: "Parliamentary committees have begun to study and legislate laws, and the House of Representatives is very keen to legislate laws in line with the government program," pointing to "waiting for the laws to come from the Council of Ministers." 
    He added, "There is a set of laws for more than one parliamentary committee, and they concern the Iraqi people, including a ruling one, foremost of which is the oil and gas law."
    Al-Bandawi stressed, "There is a real will to pass the law, as well as the Federal Court Law and a package of other laws."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:39 am