Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Revolution at the gates of Parliament to legislate laws that concern the citizens and the m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Revolution at the gates of Parliament to legislate laws that concern the citizens and the m Empty Jubouri: Revolution at the gates of Parliament to legislate laws that concern the citizens and the m

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Sep 2014, 9:11 am

Jubouri: Revolution at the gates of Parliament to legislate laws that concern the citizens and the media to reveal the role of some politicians

Baghdad-and babysit - The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Wednesday, that the Parliament on the doors of the revolution to the legislation of laws that concern the citizens, noting that the media's role in the emergence and detection of the true picture for some politicians, with student journalists to attend sessions of the House of Representatives.

Jubouri said during a meeting with journalists in the House of Representatives, "The Iraqi Council of Representatives on the doors of a revolution for the legislation of laws broken and non-broken that serve the interests of the citizen," noting that "naming the fourth power of the press to choose correctly."

He added Jubouri said that "the role of the media should do during the current session, to take its role in the detection of files," pointing out that "the media has had a role in the emergence of politicians majestic giants, in contrast to detect the true picture of some politicians."

He promised Jubouri journalists during the conference that "there will be a joint collaboration between the media and the House of Representatives."

From bring, gave journalists a number of proposals, the most important "to attend meetings of the Council and committee meetings and freedom of action and movement within the Parliament, and to be entering through official badges" RO / h 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:22 am