Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new reform paper on the parliament table.. What is it?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new reform paper on the parliament table.. What is it? Empty A new reform paper on the parliament table.. What is it?

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2023, 4:32 am

A new reform paper on the parliament table.. What is it?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (August 3, 2023), the Parliamentary Economy and Industry Committee announced the preparation of a comprehensive economic reform paper that contributes to moving the wheel of the Iraqi economy.
    A statement by the parliament's media department, which was received by "Baghdad Today", stated that "the Committee on Economy, Industry and Trade, headed by Representative Ahmed Salim Al-Kinani, and in the presence of its members, held a meeting on Wednesday to discuss preparing the items of the economic reform paper."
    He added, "The committee has prepared a paper for a comprehensive economic reform of the Iraqi economy, which will contribute effectively to moving the wheel of the Iraqi economy, which suffers from structural problems as a result of the conditions that Iraq went through . "
    He continued, "The reform paper will be discussed in the House of Representatives, and after its approval, the government will be obligated to implement its provisions," noting that "the House of Representatives and the Economy Committee are supportive of the steps taken by the government to revitalize the economy."
    The statement indicated that "the committee stressed the need for cooperation between the legislative and executive authorities to improve the reality of the Iraqi economy .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:32 pm