Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is preparing to liberate 6 billion dollars of its money in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is preparing to liberate 6 billion dollars of its money in Iraq Empty Iran is preparing to liberate 6 billion dollars of its money in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2023, 2:29 pm

[size=38]Iran is preparing to liberate 6 billion dollars of its money in Iraq[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 17, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: After South Korea released 6 billion dollars from Iran's frozen assets, it is now supposed to release 6 billion euros from Iranian dues, but this time in Iraq.
    Last week, official sources announced, for the first time, that an agreement had been reached between Iran and the United States to release 5 American prisoners from Iran in exchange for the release of 6 billion dollars from Iran's frozen assets in South Korea, so that senior officials in the two countries confirmed this news so that this file was finally closed. After a long way to get over it.
    And revealed information about the imminent release of another 6 billion euros from Iranian balances in Iraqi banks, making it clear here that the course of liberating the frozen funds will not end in South Korea.
    Iranian government spokesman Bahadri Jahromi confirmed that Tehran was able to liberate its frozen assets through the adoption of an honorable national and diplomatic consensus movement, and it is in its final stages of handing it over to the government.
    Jahromi referred to the release of Iranian assets frozen in other countries, including Iraq, stressing that returning all national funds without any retreat from the government's principled positions is a success.
    According to the information, 6 billion euros of Iran's frozen dues in the Iraqi TBI Bank will be released soon, as these balances are scheduled to be made available to 6 Iranian banks through two Qatari banks.
    In this way, the Central Bank of Iran can use them to purchase non-sanctioned goods, such as food and medicine.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:23 am