Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq imports gas from Turkmenistan through Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq imports gas from Turkmenistan through Iran Empty Iraq imports gas from Turkmenistan through Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Aug 2023, 5:01 am

Iraq imports gas from Turkmenistan through Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Media in Turkmenistan revealed that Iraq imported gas from Turkmenistan via Iran.
    Turkmenistan said that a number of issues were discussed with representatives of Iraq, most notably the organization of natural gas shipments from Turkmenistan to Iran and then Iraq.
    He stressed that the Iraqi delegation expressed its desire to participate in the implementation of projects in the oil and gas sector in Turkmenistan and made a number of proposals to expand bilateral cooperation in the field of fuel energy.
    However, neftegaz confirmed that Turkmenistan's gas, which will be exported to Iraq, will be bartered through Iran, and that the contract will be for at least 5 years.
    He pointed out that the memorandum between Iraq and Turkmenistan is expected to be signed at the end of this year, and that Iraq will import large quantities of gas.
    According to the site, Iran needs gas in the areas bordering Turkmenistan, so it will import it for consumption.

Views 1010
    Added 08/25/2023 - 12:39 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:56 pm