Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The dollar will be reduced in Iraq.. A new government project related to trade with 3 countries was

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar will be reduced in Iraq.. A new government project related to trade with 3 countries was  Empty The dollar will be reduced in Iraq.. A new government project related to trade with 3 countries was

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 4:06 pm

[size=45][size=41]The dollar will be reduced in Iraq.. A new government project related to trade with 3 countries was revealed[/size]
     1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The State of Law coalition revealed a new government project related to trade exchange between Iraq and three countries, while clarifying America’s position on that, and its impact on the dollar.
    The leader of the coalition, Jassim Muhammad, said in a press interview seen by “Taqaddam” that “there is a new government project to adopt currencies other than the dollar to deal with several countries, including China, Iran and Russia,” stressing that “this project, if implemented correctly, will work to reduce the demand for the dollar.” In Iraqi markets.”
    He added, “The project to create a currency for exchange between Iraq and these countries will greatly affect the dollar and will lead to a decline in its prices,” stressing that “the current rise in dollar exchange rates in Iraq will not be able to be reduced by any party, whether the central bank or others, as long as the demand for it is high.” .
    Regarding America’s position on the new project, Muhammad explained, “America has no relationship with this project, and it does not matter whether or not it agrees to the project to create a currency other than the dollar for Iraqi commercial transactions, provided that there is a will from Iraq and these countries.”
    The leader of Al-Maliki’s coalition stated, “Iraq is required to believe in this issue and adopt this project during the coming period, and the need to overcome the stage of fear and anxiety about the results.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The dollar will be reduced in Iraq.. A new government project related to trade with 3 countries was  Empty Re: The dollar will be reduced in Iraq.. A new government project related to trade with 3 countries was

Post by wciappetta Thu 12 Oct 2023, 5:27 pm

Can't happen without being international.

Will Cashem likes this post

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:26 am