Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy identifies disastrous features in "Diyala projects"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy identifies disastrous features in "Diyala projects" Empty A deputy identifies disastrous features in "Diyala projects"

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2023, 4:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy identifies disastrous features in "Diyala projects"[/size]
    • Today 10:11

Information / Baghdad...
     On Saturday, Representative Salah Zaini Al-Tamimi identified disastrous features in Diyala’s projects.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Providing services to any area in Diyala is not owned by anyone, and it is financed with Iraqi state money according to clear contexts, but unfortunately it is being exploited by some for electoral purposes, most of which goes through the tunnel of great corruption, which generates billions in the pockets of the weak.” "Souls."

He added, "9 negative cases were monitored in the mechanisms for implementing projects, some of which constitute a strange thing at the level of Iraq and reflect the absence of planning and chaos that has reached unprecedented stages, pointing out that "the exploitation of projects for electoral gain is a painful reality taking place in Diyala."
    He pointed out that "the exploitation of Diyala's resources for electoral marketing must be stopped, state institutions must be removed from any pressure, and the regions must be given their rights to finance real service projects that suit them."
    Many financial and administrative corruption files were referred to the integrity departments regarding projects in Diyala, awaiting resolution. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:35 am