Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary move to include amendments to Parliament’s internal regulations on the agenda (documen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary move to include amendments to Parliament’s internal regulations on the agenda (documen Empty Parliamentary move to include amendments to Parliament’s internal regulations on the agenda (documen

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:25 am

Parliamentary move to include amendments to Parliament’s internal regulations on the agenda (documents)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-03-27 11:56
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Wednesday, 74 deputies from different parliamentary blocs submitted a request to include the amendment to Article 12 of the House of Representatives’ bylaws on the agenda of the sessions, to proceed with the election of a new Speaker of the House.
    The signatory representatives called on the Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, according to documents received by Shafaq News Agency, to present the amendment to Article 12 of the internal regulations on the agenda of the upcoming sessions, to proceed with voting on it.
    According to the representatives, passing this article will allow nominations for the presidency of the House of Representatives to be opened again, and the choice of the president will be decided.
    The political forces, both Shiite and Sunni, are holding intensive meetings to amend the bylaws of the House of Representatives and choose a new speaker for the House.
    The Sunni blocs, with the exception of Taqadum, agreed to nominate Representative Salem Al-Issawi for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives, and they said that he is acceptable to the members of the House, and is more likely to assume this position.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:56 am