Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resources: Five Priorities for Managing Raw Water Intake into Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resources: Five Priorities for Managing Raw Water Intake into Iraq Empty Resources: Five Priorities for Managing Raw Water Intake into Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2024, 5:03 am

Resources: Five Priorities for Managing Raw Water Intake into Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Euphrates River

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Water Resources announced, on Wednesday, the provision of drinking water in all governorates of the country, noting that it has adopted five priorities for managing raw water imported into Iraq.
    "Drinking water is fully secured in all Iraqi governorates," said Khaled Shamal, spokesman for the Ministry of Water Resources, in a statement reported by the official news agency and seen by "Al-Eqtisad News."

He added that "the ministry has adopted five priorities for managing raw water imported into Iraq, the first of which is securing drinking water, and the second is the use of healthy water," stressing that "healthy water is also secured."

Shamal pointed out that "the third priority adopted by the Ministry of Water Resources is the agricultural plan by agreeing with the Ministry of Agriculture on a specific summer or winter agricultural plan."

He continued, "The fourth priority relates to the marshlands environment and the fifth is the Shatt al-Arab environment," explaining that "all of these priorities are commitments that we are working to achieve to a very large extent."

On the other hand, the spokesman for the Ministry of Water Resources announced the success of the summer agricultural plan for the year 2023 by 100%, noting that "the plan is currently witnessing, for the first time in three years, the return of the barley crop."

188 views
    Added 2024/07/17 - 9:22 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 02 Sep 2024, 6:36 am