Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
lonelyintexas
fonz1951
weslin3
day dreamer
mochasmom
wciappetta
10 posters

Iraqi consultations with the International Monetary Fund

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraqi consultations with the International Monetary Fund - Page 4 Empty Iraqi consultations with the International Monetary Fund

Post by wciappetta Sun 07 Dec 2014, 12:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iraqi consultations with the International Monetary Fund
    Sunday 7 December 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Held today, December 7, 2014 , in the Jordanian capital Amman round of annual consultations between the government and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

Chaired by the Minister of Finance , Mr. Hoshyar Zebari, the delegation and with the participation of representatives of the central bank and the Ministry of Planning and the Ministry of Oil and a number of financial experts and economies.

Mr. Minister of Finance and presented an overview of political , security and economic conditions and the current plans and government programs in the next phase , in particular to provide the budget in 2015 to the House of Representatives and the fight against corruption and an administrative and financial reforms .

This meeting aims to identify the impact of the conflict and the war against Daash on the Iraqi economy and to discuss the 2015 budget plan ,

It was reviewing the situation in the oil sector and the impact of the deterioration of oil prices and economic activity and international non-oil needs and the foreign exchange market , and there was an exchange of views on the role of the International Monetary Fund to Msaadhalarac through this difficult phase of the Iraqi economy .

It was decided to perpetuate these meetings and communication to enhance cooperation between the two sides

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraqi consultations with the International Monetary Fund - Page 4 Empty Re: Iraqi consultations with the International Monetary Fund

Post by Neno Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:57 am

wciappetta wrote:Ariticle Vlll maybe???

actually Article eight of the IMF articles of agreement would happen after the revaluation. it has to happen that way simply because once you agree to Article eight of the IMF agreement Iraq among other things would agree to stay with in a trading band as far as your exchange rate goes in regards to its value toward the dollar so you have a trading band I think it's like plus or minus four percent so you would want to have your revaluation prior to that arrangement...
    That works on the US Dollar too and, even our friend has stated many many times, it will be pegged for about a year before the GCC thingy comes into play. I know it would be nice to have some prof of that in a reading but sometimes, you have to appreciate information.... ;)

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:15 am