Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ankara: Launch of U.S. spy planes drone northern Iraq to monitor PKK

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ankara: Launch of U.S. spy planes drone northern Iraq to monitor PKK   Empty Ankara: Launch of U.S. spy planes drone northern Iraq to monitor PKK

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Mar 2013, 7:28 am

Ankara: Launch of U.S. spy planes drone northern Iraq to monitor PKK

Ali Aldhargam - 03/30/2013 - 9:52 am

Declared the Turkish General Staff said it fired an American spy planes, unmanned without weapons, to control elements of the PKK in northern Iraq.
    The Turkish General Staff said in a statement on its website that the "memorandum of understanding had been signed in the 4 from last November in the year 2011 with the United States, during the withdrawal of units from Iraq, and that the use of spy planes own there, to meet the needs of intelligence Turkish."
    He explained that "the memorandum signed between the two sides give the right to Turkey fully in directing these aircraft targeted elements of the terrorist organization."
    The statement continued that there are four other spy planes of the same type are stationed at the base [Angerlk] in the city of Adana in southern Turkey, the similar flights when needed. "
    And this announcement is the first of its kind after the message launched by the PKK leader Abdullah Ocalan in 21 of the last month of the current March to mark the Kurdish New Year and called his men to cease fire unilaterally withdraw from Turkish territory.
    The military command confirmed the PKK officially the truce and its commitment to the cease-fire, pointing out that the withdrawal would begin only after identifying specific mechanisms to oversee it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_189306.html&usg=ALkJrhjJcgn56VsgXH1B5UEAlnxlWAY-wQ

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:37 am