Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO to discuss with Turkey increased deployment of its planes to monitor developments in the war on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO to discuss with Turkey increased deployment of its planes to monitor developments in the war on Empty NATO to discuss with Turkey increased deployment of its planes to monitor developments in the war on

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jul 2016, 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    20 dead and wounded from the raids Daash international alliance between Kirkuk and Salahuddin
    NATO to discuss with Turkey increased deployment of its planes to monitor developments in the war on (Daash) in Iraq and Syria

Author: AT, HAA 
    Editor: the AT 7/9/2016 20:47 Number ofViews: 1405 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Revealed NATO NATO command, said on Saturday its intention to increase the deployment of warplanes over Turkish airspace to monitor the developments of the war on the organization (Daash) in Iraq and Syria, and confirmed it in the process of discussing with the Ankara government in that regard, as pointed out that efforts are focused on training Iraqi forces and enhance the performance of security institutions. 
    The Secretary General of NATO, Jens Stoltenberg, during a press conference, after the completion of the NATO summit in the Polish capital, Warsaw, and I followed (the long-Presse), said that "NATO will increase the presence of its aircraft within international airspace over Turkey to ensure the monitoring of the evolution of the situation in Iraq and Syria closer. "
    He said Stoltenberg, said that "part of the coalition aircraft flying over the skies of Turkey," he said. "We are now working to discuss closely with the Ankara government on how to expand the scope of our mission in the country in conjunction with NATO's determination to redouble its efforts in the face of terrorism."
    Stoltenberg promised, "the deployment of reconnaissance planes in Turkey is of important benefit because they also have a juxtaposition of both Iraq and Syria, and all what we'll do in the war against (Daash) will be of benefit to Ankara."
    He noted NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg, that "the coalition's efforts are focused on training and building capacity of Iraqi forces to develop and enhance the performance of security institutions in the country," adding that "placed military equipment, have not been introduced into the work schedule," likely to "be discussed Later".
    It was NATO, it was revealed in June, on the quest for the deployment of early warning aircraft (AWACS) over Turkish airspace and the atmosphere of international airspace in the Mediterranean to support the task of the international coalition against al (Daash) in Iraq and Syria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:48 am