Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reports: Iraq will not be affected by lower oil and religious tourism is spared

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reports: Iraq will not be affected by lower oil and religious tourism is spared Empty Reports: Iraq will not be affected by lower oil and religious tourism is spared

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 10:23 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl][/size]

[rtl]Reports: Iraq will not be affected by lower oil and religious tourism is spared[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]French report stressed that Iraq will not be affected by a decline in oil prices in global markets because it earns annually huge imports of religious tourism is spared the reliance on revenues from oil are issued.[/rtl]

[rtl]It cited the report published by the newspaper Le Figaro, the deputy head of the Higher Institute for Tourism in the European Community and economist in the field of tourism, Philippe de Latour as saying that "Iraq is the second country after Saudi Arabia in the field of religious tourism in the Middle East initiative, which includes Islamic shrines in Najaf and Karbala Tdran annually billions Tnavsan dollars and what you earn capital Paris annually from tourism revenues. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He added: "The latest statistics by the Higher Institute of Tourism have made in Iraq in June 2015 in collaboration with the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) showed very spectacular results, this country enters him in certain seasons of the year measured in history AH Islamic billions of dollars, making it It does not need to oil imports, and therefore will be safe from the vulnerability to a drop in oil prices in global markets.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that Saudi Arabia, which were recorded in the last Hajj season relatively rise in imports of pilgrimage enjoyed a strong economy is immune to the vulnerability to a drop in oil prices.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:28 am