Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diwaniyah allocate land for the establishment of a factory for military equipment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diwaniyah allocate land for the establishment of a factory for military equipment Empty Diwaniyah allocate land for the establishment of a factory for military equipment

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:09 am

[size=32]Diwaniyah allocate land for the establishment of a factory for military equipment[/size]

11:15:05 3/3/2016| (Voice of Iraq) - Diwaniyahrevealed Council Diwaniya province closely set up a special laboratory in theprovince for theproduction ofmilitary equipment after the allocation of aplot of land for theproject, following the visit of Minister of recent industry bureaucracy. A member of theCouncil and Ruler Alkhozai The choice of theprovince to implement this project comes to the presence offormer factory special in theproduction ofmilitary equipment. He Alkhozai that this matter will return to maintain theeconomic benefit of being one of thepoorer provinces ,indicating that thesovereign of this project will provide what you need security forces , army and police weapons and materiel different types and sizes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:19 am