Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra and Iran agree to set up a dam and a clean stream Ronde River

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra and Iran agree to set up a dam and a clean stream Ronde River Empty Basra and Iran agree to set up a dam and a clean stream Ronde River

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Mar 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Basra and Iran agree to set up a dam and a clean stream Ronde River[/ltr]

Since 03.16.2016 at 08:22 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ismail Zamani executive director of the Free Zone Ronde said his district administration held talks with the governor of the city of Basra on dam construction and clean stream Ronde River.[/ltr]
    [ltr]As pointed Zamani "to the sinking of dozens of ships in the Ronde River during the war imposed by Saddam on the Islamic republic system, he pointed out that there are still 63 sunken vessel in the course of the river.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Zamani said that "the 13 vessels are present in the water of Iraqi and 15 of which the center of the waterway and the rest in the water of Iran," stressing that "there is no any problem in clearing the river has researched the side of Iran this issue with the Iraqi side, which be discussed with his government centralization."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the decline in the flow of fresh water from the rivers Tigris and Euphrates and کaron relative to La Ronde River, as well as the entry of seawater mechanism led to high salinity waters which wiped out agricultural land surrounding the river, have reached salt water to Basra so that parents are forced to drink water salty. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He also noted that he addressed the Iraqi authorities concerned on cooperation in the construction of a dam to prevent water intrusion into fresh Ronde River and used for agriculture, has been approved by the Iraqi side on the proposal. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:13 am