Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: no law prevents the national oil company to a joint stock

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: no law prevents the national oil company to a joint stock  Empty Economist: no law prevents the national oil company to a joint stock

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 4:56 am

Economist: no law prevents the national oil company to a joint stock company is unacceptable

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He competent affairs of economic Dergham Mohammed Ali said no law prevents the national oil company to contribute is unacceptable Act, attributing this to the fact that Iraq 's wealth for all.He said in a statement that he "was leaked draft of a proposed law establishing the national oil company under which ownership ofassets of Iraq 's oil subcutaneous ground the above is a national joint - stock company, warning, this dangerous scenario is the fact thatsuch a law recognizes Iraq 's oil wealth for a specific class of people while he regards the current and future generations. " he added that" any draft law published in Iraq must address the fundamentals of Iraq 's constitutional Ban all oil wealth belongs to the Iraqi people of the whole without distinction so what comes out otherwise is illegal and unconstitutional and raises suspicion of attempted control of specific groups on the wealth of Iraq. " he stressed the need" to adopt the utmost transparency in dealing with the laws relating to the wealth of Iraq 's oil. " it is noted that the put forward a proposal to revive the national oil company during the last ten years a number of times in order to be responsible for the investment and development of the oil industry in Iraq by a new law.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:27 am