Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cleric calls on Iraqis to prosecute members of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cleric calls on Iraqis to prosecute members of parliament Empty Cleric calls on Iraqis to prosecute members of parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 13 May 2016, 3:23 am

[size=37]Cleric calls on Iraqis to prosecute members of parliament[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    He stressed the religious authority, Muhammad Taqi school, on Friday, not to remain silent about what happened to the "tragedy" caused by the bombings that struck the cities of al-Sadr and Kadhimiya last Wednesday, while noting that the Iraqi people is one of the elected members of parliament and therefore pursue them.
     He said during his weekly school in the city of Karbala, that "the security situation in Baghdad is fragile and everyone is responsible for that."
     He noted, that "the Baghdad bombings that hit the chest and the cities of Kadhimiya last Wednesday the tragedy should not be tolerated."
    He called the school, "the popular crowd and security forces to maintain the security of the center of the capital, also maintained the security of Baghdad belt earlier," stressing "the Iraqi people must shoulder its responsibility towards the security of cities through its cooperation with the security forces."
    And it was considered the school, that "the Iraqi people is a key player and important in the political, security and economic process and all other areas," calling "scientists and preachers and academics to enter strongly in the reform process and build the country."
    According to the school authority, that "the Iraqi people is one of the elected members of the Iraqi parliament and therefore pursue them and their support if they deserve it, and their calendar if they departed from the road," stressing that "the Iraqi parliament is the focus of democracy in the country."
    The capital, Baghdad, on Wednesday, a number of explosions affected the cities of al-Sadr and Kadhimiya, killed more than 300 people were killed and between Jrih.anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:21 am