Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masum calls for the Federal Court to expedite an exceptionally to decide the problem of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masum calls for the Federal Court to expedite an exceptionally to decide the problem of Parliament Empty Masum calls for the Federal Court to expedite an exceptionally to decide the problem of Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun May 22, 2016 3:54 am

[ltr]Masum calls for the Federal Court to expedite an exceptionally to decide the problem of Parliament[/ltr]

Since 21/05/2016 18:05 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on President Fuad Masum, the Sabbath, the Federal Court to expedite exceptional in deciding the problem of the current House of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Masum said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Due to the urgent need to avoid any extraordinary complications of emergency may arise from the political crisis in the country, on the basis of the requirements of the supreme national interest and what is dictated by our responsibility for Constitutional than double effort is needed to resolve to tackle the problem current faced by the House of Representatives as soon as, we invite you to urge the judicial authorities concerned of the need to double the work to empower the Federal Court to decide the urgent problem of the current Council of Representatives. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Federal Court has identified twenty-fifth of this month as the date to decide on advocacy and appeals from MPs about the legality of the session presided over Jubouri Alberlman.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:34 am