Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Municipality of Baghdad near announces the launch of 33 investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Municipality of Baghdad near announces the launch of 33 investment  Empty Municipality of Baghdad near announces the launch of 33 investment

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jun 2016, 3:48 am

Municipality of Baghdad near announces the launch of 33 investment opportunity in all fields

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad Municipality announced the launch near 33 investment opportunity in all fields, noting that the investment map operates under the single window.
    The Secretariat said, it "will soon launch the investment map (the first phase), which includes new investment opportunities," pointing out that "the investment map includes 33 investment opportunity in all fields to serve the basic design for the city of Baghdad."
    The Secretariat added that "investment map operates under the single window," indicating that "the infrastructure will be complete and to be thoughtful sketch designs making it easier for investors to start immediately the implementation of those projects without obstacles and to shorten the time."
    She continued, "The earth will not be delivered until after the issuance of the investment license fundamentalism being a fundamentalist minutes of delivery to install the reality of the ground and the commitment of the investor effective as contained in the investment map unchanged."
    Municipality of Baghdad and is seeking to make up the shortfall in many of his recent projects that had stalled due to the financial crisis, which affected most of the government institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:26 am