Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraq Stock Exchange stopped due to heat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Stock Exchange stopped due to heat Empty Iraq Stock Exchange stopped due to heat

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/07/31 | 12:30

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News , Baghdad. 

The Iraqi stock market, it would not regulate its daily using next Monday and Tuesday the first and second days of the month of August, due to the high temperatures. 

" The stock market" in a statement the economy News received a copy of it, that based on the decision of the Prime Minister, that the stock market will resume its work on Wednesday approved August 3. 

the Iraq stock Exchange shut down its operations in mid - July, due to high temperatures. in 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq Stock Exchange stopped due to heat Empty Re: Iraq Stock Exchange stopped due to heat

Post by weslin3 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:35 am

Do they really do this??? hum
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq Stock Exchange stopped due to heat Empty Re: Iraq Stock Exchange stopped due to heat

Post by duck2000 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:16 pm

weslin3 wrote:Do they really do this??? hum
    you do know they dont use AC rite? lol

Traditional Baghdad houses are known to be friendly environments, and are friendly in both their design and structure. For example, courtyards are equipped with many elements that help humidify the air (trees and fountains); they also use the IWAN as an open summer sitting room facing north. The thick walls and roofs are good insulators and help stabilize room temperature, while the variable roof heights and protruding elements in the facade provide shade.

KYLE CRAWFORD: Temperatures like this are unimaginable for most Americans. But even on the hottest days, most of us can count on air conditioning to cool us down. Iraqis, however, don’t have this luxury. Electricity is highly unreliable due to the lack of power generation and infrastructure in the country. The exact amount of electricity households and businesses receive varies, but often Iraqis don’t get more than six hours of power a day from the national power grid.

Electricity is supplied at low rates by the government, but it is unavailable for much of the day. During outages, residents turn to personal or neighborhood generators. The cost can run anywhere from $50 to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] per month to run a fan, lights, and basic appliances. The cost of operating an air conditioner is too much for many Sons of Iraq, despite average highs of over 100 degrees in the hottest months.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:24 pm

Those poor people... I am a sissy... Thank you for reminding me of this before. Think you have given this lesson before... Just forgetful student. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:29 am