Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Few thousand of selling dinars .. unemployed the perjury to earn money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Few thousand of selling dinars .. unemployed  the perjury to earn money  Empty Few thousand of selling dinars .. unemployed the perjury to earn money

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jun 2013, 8:36 am

Few thousand of selling dinars .. unemployed the perjury to earn money

Created on Wednesday, 05 June / June 2013 11:40 | |

Hilla: Edit Sayer

5,000 Iraqi dinars was able young charm complete the treatment that they require time and effort great it did not bring with it a witness confirms as breadwinners only for the family to be able to do so to obtain financial privileges from the state and Maan came out of the door of the competent judge upset for not completing treatment until Imminent couple in the prime of life, namely endanger the certificate amounts of different and minutes later got agreement to pay $ 5,000 dinars, compared to witness one of them as breadwinners only for the family without being known or has them any prior knowledge .. and Maan asked him charm on how to know their need for users to tell her that he is an almost daily basis here and knows Mala knew even lawyers with regard to lawsuits because his career Watch!!

Says Sahar "asked me to witnesses the amount of 30 thousand dinars on the grounds that the case, which will see them Sagna which the money multiplier, but I refused to pay the amount to lack conviction winning the case, and before he agreed with the first to be before 5,000 dinars because he considers the opening du'aa he said could second catching the customer Another $ 50 thousand dinars to testify in the case of personal status!!! adds, "I think that this phenomenon of negative phenomena, which could undermine the confidence of citizens Elimination of the existence of such people is ordered danger to the reality of society because they are far away from human values ​​and religious and sell the right and the section the book of God a few thousand!!!

Does not stop it when the issue of charm, but also there are a lot of people have been subjected to such cases where taking the number of unemployed perjury in lawsuits profession them after you given up their access to business or government jobs to help them provide the requirements of live where differ imports of these Occupation depending on the type of case and the possibility earned as well as the money that the owner can claim the earned in the event of a decision to side as the extent of basing the case on the testimony of a witness Zor falls within the parameters and controls the amount required and therefore of not less than the amount for 5000 dinars have up to several million dinars to say some of the workers in this profession.

And Azaalbages social Ammar Khalil reasons for the spread View Zour in Iraqi courts to outbreaks of "unemployment and the deterioration of the living conditions of some individuals especially the youth, which could adversely affect the behavior and drag their principles and attitudes toward methods and acts of illegal and legal in order to obtain the money necessary to provide for their needs life pointing that provide decent jobs and improved living situation he can contribute to the stability of myself to the individual and prevent him from taking any means illegal to make money فضلاعن role of the family in the consolidation of religious values ​​and social with the children since a young age to get used to it and be a part of their personalities to Aatkhalon him under the roughest الضروف. as that many of the workers in such acts do not know the religious and legal effects of her so we need to consolidate the values ​​of society and the Islamic religion as well as instilling the values ​​of society.

Demanded lawyer Sana Rehman, central and local government to find appropriate solutions to contain the unemployed and try to prevent the spread of such professions or manifestations that run on obstruction of justice and contribute to the spread of corruption and criminals in Iraqi society, noting that the opening of sports centers and operate laboratories in the private sector he can limit such practices, pointing to the inability of the judges of the discovery of such figures being proficient in their work by studying the issues before the certificate in the event of the case require such a thing.

She adds, "the same citizen should refrain from paying the money for such and deter them from sell Zmmhen for a few dinars and lodge complaints against them to take the penalty spot just According Maagher in the Iraqi Penal Code No. 111 of 1969

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:36 am