Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial agree to launch withholdings allocated for the displaced employees' salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial agree to launch withholdings allocated for the displaced employees' salaries Empty Financial agree to launch withholdings allocated for the displaced employees' salaries

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Oct 2016, 3:06 am

[size=37]Financial agree to launch withholdings allocated for the displaced employees' salaries[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Finance Committee Chairman MP Mohammed Halbusi announced the approval of the Ministry of Finance allocated to launch Nazhieddin of 3% withheld from employees' salaries amounts.
    Halbusi said at a press conference in Mina parliament that "the Ministry of Finance agreed to launch allocated to Nazhieddin of 3% withheld from employees' salaries amounts."
    "It will be the amount of 250,000 dinars for each family and the distribution of the number 590,000 families," noting that the amount will be distributed through the ironing Card ".
    "The committees continuous coordination with the relevant ministries to provide all Nazhieddin kits and restore stability to the liberated cities."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:22 am