Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of Congress describe the attack on Syria Palmthor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of Congress describe the attack on Syria Palmthor Empty A member of Congress describe the attack on Syria Palmthor

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 2:35 am

A member of Congress describe the attack on Syria Palmthor

08/04/2017
    Convicted a member of the US House of Representatives, Tulsi Gabbard, US President Donald Trump's decision to attack Syria and considered impolitic.
    She said Gabbard, channel "CNN" America: reckless step taken by President Trump that, caused me anger and frustration. "She added that doubts about the alleged haunting her administration that the Syrian government is carried out chemical attack.
    She drew a member of the US House of Representatives to the evidence you are talking about administration in Washington, saying that it should have been submitted to Congress and the Americans.
    She Gabbard: We should not continue this destructive change in the systems approach, warning that it will only lead to a greater number of victims.
    In response to the receiving blame for the deaths of innocent civilians in Syria a question ?, said Gabbard: We can point fingers to many people there, but it is necessary to find a constructive solution to this conflict. According to her, all that has been done so far has not led only to more chaos for the Syrians.
    She added: I am interested in, achieving peace, not point fingers, said a member of Congress, which had been previously criticized in the United States because of her meeting with President Bashar al-Assad during her previous visit to Syria.
    She expressed anger and regret that President Trump listened to the commandments of the hawks, and the depth of this illegal war aimed at overthrowing the Syrian regime and overthrow the Syrian government.
    It is noteworthy that the United States attacked, at dawn on Friday, Tomahawk missiles launched from ships in the Mediterranean capillaries airport in Homs province, Syria, claiming without any evidence that the chemical attack in the province of Idlib launched from this air base. According to the governor of Homs that seven people were killed: five soldiers and two civilians near the air base village. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, the two Syrian soldiers are still missing. Syrian armed forces said that ten Syrian soldiers were killed.

The opposition in Syria: The 80 people have fallen victim to attacks using chemical weapons in the town of Khan Sheikhun in Idlib province and wounded 200 others. The Syrian government blamed the opposition forces responsible for this attack, the Syrian army leadership has categorically rejected the accusations and blamed the militants and their supporters.

The establishment of a special court in Syria
    For their part, gave members of the US Senate bill that would establish a "court" to prosecute the perpetrators of war crimes in Syria.
    The document, which was published on Saturday, under the title of "holding accountable those responsible for war crimes in Syria in 2017 the law", that "an interim criminal court, will include jurists local and foreign, judges and other experts, who prosecuted individuals suspected of committing war crimes or crimes crimes against humanity or genocide. "
    He said one of the project owners, Senator Marco Rubio, this initiative aims to "ensure accountability for human rights violations against innocent Syrians."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158855.html

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:16 pm