Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Army reveals the secret of the "lost fleet"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Army reveals the secret of the "lost fleet" Empty US Army reveals the secret of the "lost fleet"

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Apr 2017, 2:29 am

US Army reveals the secret of the "lost fleet"

Arab and international   Thursday April 27, 2017

Announced US Admiral Harry Harris, the warships sent by President Donald Trump to the commander of the Korean coast, the full responsibility for taking these ships the opposite path.

US President Donald Trump announced that they had sent a naval aircraft carrier group led to Korea. And then the media said that the US aircraft carrier "Carl Vinson" arrived in Korea on 14 / April, and it must have the direct strike on North Korea.

Finally it turned out that all of that lie and that Thuah happening on the ground and the presence of that group in place thousands of kilometers away from Korea.

This is because "the Almighty fleet" (as he called US President) took initially the opposite direction, where he moved towards the shores of Australia, to run joint exercises with the Australian navy, while the mission was to go about Korean waters and conduct exercises with the South Korean navy.

According to the "Agence France Presse," said Admiral Harry Harris, the commander of US forces in the Asia-Pacific region, the Parliamentary Committee on the Armed Forces in the House of Representatives, said that the talk about the mistake and that he would bear the responsibility. "

He said the Admiral, who leads the US military in the Asia-Pacific region: "failed to communicate with the media appropriately .. all wrong for me alone."

Admiral Harris said that the group took ships eventually true path, and is now sailing in the Philippine Sea on its way to the coast of the Korean Peninsula.

Raised the issue of the "American fleet lost" great debate against the backdrop of reports that "Carl Vinson" headed by more than 10 days to the Korean Peninsula waters, but did not reach its goal.

The newspaper "Rossiiskaya Gazeta" This means that the US president did not know where there are aircraft carrier and that America has threatened to direct strike on North Korea from fake ships.

Keywords:

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/4/27/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B3%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B9

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:26 am