Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr calls for the rehabilitation of services: Our campaign is not an electoral or military

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr calls for the rehabilitation of services: Our campaign is not an electoral or military Empty Sadr calls for the rehabilitation of services: Our campaign is not an electoral or military

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 1:19 am

Sadr calls for the rehabilitation of services: Our campaign is not an electoral or military

 Baghdad / term

Called the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr, on Friday, his supporters to rehabilitate villages and rural areas in all governorates and raise the level of health, while preventing the intervention of military service or actors campaigning exploit election.
    Sadr said in a statement, read in the demonstration Tahrir Square in central Baghdad, said that "young people volunteer to work in the areas of service persons of the service and experience , " noting that "everyone is not failing to volunteer to save Iraq."
    He added that "Those wishing to volunteer to the Central Committee during the period of half of Shaaban to the end of the month of Ramadan , " noting that " the headquarters of volunteering are the mosques and the project will start the third day of Eid al - Fitr."
    He called al- Sadr, to "unify efforts in order to raise the level of health , " and urged " the rehabilitation of villages and rural areas in all provinces."
    He said al- Sadr "prevents the intervention of military service and those campaigning refuse to exploit an election."
    A source close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al - Sadr, has revealed for "Tomorrow 's Press", on Thursday, that the latter would pose a new project under the name of "service project", pointing out that the project will be read Friday in Tahrir Square, central Baghdad.
    Witnessing Tahrir Square in central Baghdad , the capital, large demonstrations in most of the days of combination, so to demand reform and the expulsion of spoilers from the government, the latest change Commission
    election.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:32 am