Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission grants my leave to establish two parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission grants my leave to establish two parties Empty The Commission grants my leave to establish two parties

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:02 am

The Commission grants my leave to establish two parties

15/8/2017 1:06 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) announced the establishment of the Arab Authenticity Party and the National Wisdom Party. "The Board of Commissioners has approved the establishment of two new parties, the Arab Virtue Party and the National Wisdom Stream," said the deputy chairman of the Commission's Board of Commissioners, Kataa al-Zobaie.
    Zobaie stressed that «the two parties have completed all the procedures and instructions issued by the Commission and the rules of conduct in accordance with the provisions of the law of political parties legislator by the
    House of Representatives».
    Zobaie called «all the parties developed for the purpose of establishment and recorded and cut the legal period for the purpose of completing the procedures relating to registration in preparation for granting them the leaves of incorporation».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:42 am