Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

JICA to lend Iraq $ 500 million for development projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

JICA to lend Iraq $ 500 million for development projects Empty JICA to lend Iraq $ 500 million for development projects

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2017, 3:00 am

[size=30]JICA to lend Iraq $ 500 million for development projects[/size]
    28/10/2017 08:29 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry of Finance announced that Japan has provided two loans in the amount of US $ 502 million, equivalent to 57,220 million Japanese yen.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Finance Ministry held a meeting to sign a loan agreement with the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA)," the ministry said in a statement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"On behalf of the Iraqi side, the Deputy Minister of Finance, Maher Hammad Johan, and the Japanese side, the director of JICA, Yohu Hayakawa, and under the auspices of Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Fumio Iwai," the statement added.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Republic of Japan has provided two loans to Iraq, one relating to the electricity sector, the third phase, in order to provide assistance to Iraq to restore stability to the liberated areas," he said, noting that "the second loan to support the Iraqi budget and to strengthen the financial situation and contribute to the general budget expenditures (Within the second phase of the reform project), "noting that" the value of the loans, 502 million dollars (57,220) million yen. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]For his part, Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Fumio Iwai said that "the mutual notes form part of the support provided by the Japanese government to Iraq in the field of economic reform and development and seek to provide all efforts for the stability of the Iraqi people."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:30 am