Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government announces the amount of its losses in liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government announces the amount of its losses in liberated areas Empty The Iraqi government announces the amount of its losses in liberated areas

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 2:05 am

The Iraqi government announces the amount of its losses in liberated areas
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 18: 01 pm (عدد المشاهدات 702)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Iraqi government announces the amount of its losses in liberated areas
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The Minister of Planning and Development Cooperation in the federal government, Salman Jumaili, on Sunday, the material losses suffered by government institutions in the areas restored from the control of Dahesh, in the north and west of the country, about $ 47 billion.

"The value of damages is only for state institutions," Jumaili said, speaking on the sidelines of his meeting with the Swiss ambassador to Iraq and Jordan Hans Peter Linz. "Another report will be prepared on the extent of damage to the private sector."

"The ministry has prepared a national plan for the reconstruction of the areas restored over the next 10 years, including the reconstruction of infrastructure and economic development, as well as work to achieve human and social development."

The Minister of Planning that "reconstruction will depend on what will be allocated within the framework of the general budget of the state, as well as open the prospects for investment in front of investors, and what we will receive from international grants and subsidies."

Al-Jumaili stressed that "the international community has taken on a humanitarian, moral and even legal responsibility towards Iraq, because the Da'ash organization was threatening the whole world."

The Iraqi government announced last May the need for about 100 billion dollars, to reconstruct the areas restored from the control of Dahesh north and west of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:04 pm