Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The judiciary reveals 480 secret informants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The judiciary reveals 480 secret informants Empty The judiciary reveals 480 secret informants

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The judiciary reveals 480 secret informants

 Baghdad / Range 

The Parliamentary Legal Committee announced on Monday that the judiciary has admitted the existence of 480 false secret informants, confirming the arrest of many of them.
    "The judiciary has admitted the existence of 480 false secret informants and many of them have been arrested," said Farah al-Sarraj, a member of the committee. "The law does not allow the presence of politicians and clerics for executions." "Why are not those who have received this false testimony retried," she asked, calling on international organizations to "monitor the results of court decisions because of serious mistakes". A member of the Legal Committee, "The law does not allow the presence of any politician or cleric during the execution except the official persons responsible for the submission of repentance to the person sentenced to death," considering that "the witness of the execution of them bear responsibility if there was innocent of the death, not only their role Telling the community that they are standing on criminals who are being executed. " 
    She added that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 10:59 pm