Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance is likely not to pass the budget next year and accuses the government of obstr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance is likely not to pass the budget next year and accuses the government of obstr Empty Parliamentary finance is likely not to pass the budget next year and accuses the government of obstr

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Dec 2017, 3:10 am

Parliamentary finance is likely not to pass the budget next year and accuses the government of obstructing

17:20 - 18/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The member of the Finance Committee MP Rahim Darraji, Monday, not to pass the general budget for next year and repeat the scenario of 2014, attributed to the problems created by the government in the budget.
    "The general budget for the next year 2018 is still carrying a lot of problems and uncertainties, and I expect to repeat the scenario of 2014, which has not seen the passage of the budget," said Darraji in a statement to the Agency.
    He added that "the biggest problems lie in the government vision embodied in the budget, including the imposition of future generations large financial burdens and problems in the classification of exchange and other are the illogical powers granted by the government for itself."
    The MP for a coalition of law full Zaidi, on Sunday, the allocation of the government 400 billion dinars as an investment budget in 2018 for all provinces, including the region, while pointed out that the budget of Baghdad alone was more than a trillion dinars in 2017. Ended 25 K

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:32 pm