Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea shows its willingness to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea shows its willingness to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula Empty North Korea shows its willingness to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jun 2018, 1:59 am

North Korea shows its willingness to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula 04dfa92b-af05-4961-96e0-1579e0456dcd-668x350

[size=32]North Korea shows its willingness to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula[/size]

[rtl]40 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]Washington has said its talks with Pyongyang are on the right track and has not ruled out the possibility of surprises, while North Korea has confirmed its continued desire to free the Korean Peninsula from nuclear weapons.[/rtl]

[rtl]The North Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said on Friday that North Korea's desire to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula remains "consistent and consistent."[/rtl]

[rtl]North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said during a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Thursday that he hoped to resolve the issue of Korean-US relations and the issue of nuclear disarmament on the Korean Peninsula on a stage-by-stage basis.[/rtl]

[rtl]North Korea rejected earlier US calls to disarm its nuclear weapons unilaterally and instead called for a "phased" approach to the full denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, which in the past also meant removing the US nuclear umbrella that protects South Korea and Japan.[/rtl]

[rtl]In Washington, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said North Korea was moving in the right direction to hold a summit with his country, adding that the Korean envoy would go to Washington to deliver a personal message from President Kim Jong-un to President Donald Trump.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Countries are facing a crucial moment in our relationship, which means that wasting this opportunity may be just as tragic," Pompeo said after meetings with North Korean envoy Kim Young-chul in New York.[/rtl]

[rtl]The North Korean delegation, led by high-ranking official Kim Yong-chul, who held two days of talks in New York, will make a rare visit to the White House on Friday and will receive a message from Kim, said Pompeo.[/rtl]

[rtl]However, Pompeo warned that the way to improve relations would not be easy. "This will be a process that will take days and weeks," he told a news conference. "There will be difficult points, and there will be difficult times." Asked if it would be clear on Friday whether the summit would be held on time, Pompeo said: "I do not know. I do not know".[/rtl]

[rtl]mt[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/231235

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:29 am