Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Minister of Resources: the crisis of 2015 the strongest and the wrong advice wasted reservoir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Minister of Resources: the crisis of 2015 the strongest and the wrong advice wasted reservoir Empty Former Minister of Resources: the crisis of 2015 the strongest and the wrong advice wasted reservoir

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jun 2018, 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Former Minister of Resources: the crisis of 2015 the strongest and the wrong advice wasted reservoir dams and lakes

Former Minister of Water Resources Muhsin al-Shammari said on Friday that "the current crisis is due to waste of reservoirs in dams and lakes with false advice from advisers who are not good at dealing with health and lack the skill of managing crises and leaving the least damage to lives and property." It was planned with provisions. "
    He added in a press statement that "the failure of Turkey and Iran to abide by bilateral agreements and international laws and the effects of global warming and climate change on Iraq and the region produced a decline in rainfall rates, and all of these needs cadres (including the ministry in its formations) have high qualifications and skills and sophisticated and keen on the homeland and the public interest But they are absent. "
    Al-Shammari pointed out that "the crisis of 2015 was stronger and was planned for the provisions and the implementation of the establishment of all control plants and distribution of water between the Tigris and Euphrates after the final cutting of water in the Euphrates for seven months in the dam layer in Syria and disrupt the operating system in the Mosul Dam."
    But the army, the crowd and the ministry staff stood united against them. We fired water from the Mosul dam and announced that the regime would pull the water weapon out of a handshake and went to Syria and then Turkey to overcome the crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:25 pm